Thursday, January 27, 2011

Performa Of Marrage Card

The Messenger of time

Great news!

I received in late morning a publishing contract with the publisher Jerome Do. Bentzinger, Colmar.
My novel, which you have lived in the vicissitudes of direct writing will see the day!
It is not intended that it be a best-seller: I am not known, the novel is local, very local, even at the level of plot, so it's a small run of 300 copies that m awaits.
But unlike what I had originally planned, it is a contract publisher account, and not at the author. In other words, the financial publisher, not me. And that, it changes a few things.
So for news, if you wish to order a copy, there are two ways:
- either I have your mailing address and I will convey to the publisher who sends you an order form;
- either you prefer to receive the order by mail, and you just tell me your email address!

Oh yes! The release is scheduled for May-June only. There is no fire to the lake, but the funding of the work is done by a system of pre-sales so the sooner the better anyway!
To get an idea of the general theme, I invite you to see the first posts of this blog, which will give you the context, the early chapters, the writing conditions, and any and everything!
Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment