Friday, January 14, 2011

Change Head Manfrotto

The last flight of Ben Ali


The situation is somewhat confused, it seems that President Tunisia Ben Ali has fled, the only thing besides that the people of Tunisia considers that it has not flown.

I should have guessed that myself several times this afternoon was busy with my pants down. What do you want! If you love clothes patina, the dud worn, patched and last until see the wire become threadbare, it is nevertheless forced to admit that sometimes the costume is fond happened in the end track. Balances were not yesterday the chestnut they are today. Undergoing undoubtedly influence this, I'm doing the shopping. I play bad luck. Where once they sold new pants, the shops sell only used nine, faded badly and ironed. And I do not necessarily talk about brands (of iron). International prices for most, do not change much. I found an article attractive. A mysterious figure on it: 160. It was not clear. The saleswoman went through the store at high speed to confirm my taste. An Italian brand. We rented preserved the qualities of the article. Each lovingly fingered the precious piece of cloth. Considering that it was particularly valuable, I dodged deviated from my usual loose to abandon my faith to experts.

Do not think of choosing a color, they were gone. Thence to resign and to ruin himself for the old, no. I want to crumple crumpling my myself to use my favorite painting by my own means. The younger generations no longer dream to the Prince of Wales bedridden and want the foot-holes nonagenarian. So I drop my pants, try, try, and the choice is more complex than it appears with the display of American sizes not to mention the length of leg. Previously, small and large contented themselves with the same length of leg. Today you have the choice between pants too big adjusted to your size or a frock worthy of your stature but depending on your taste you explode the family jewels or you'll have to remember with a belt, two pairs of suspenders and using your carer (No hands 'there would be insufficient).

Ben Ali has finally boarding the plane. I'm relieved, I have new pants. Good thing it's not every day that is happy to show her ass in the cabin.

photo: Chtouber

0 comments:

Post a Comment