Monday, February 28, 2011

Hair Ribbon Volleyball

Neither the gas nor the ice


Ben Nevis, I do not know what author / climber was pointing. Dougal Haston ? I have a soft spot for mountain literature. I selfishly gray. I will not try to convince anyone. I give you this name, however, Ben Nevis.

be generous. It was in Scotland.

Thivel Remi had taken some pictures last season. I rediscovered them in passing. Photos s'esquintant conventional chapters ends in a freezer ? No, Scotland has a little something that we liked of entry . Once the fog rises, so.

Over the years, the look of the guide explores the qualities of moisture that would make jealous a washing machine. This year, new wash . Is the eye of the photographer who becomes so sensitive? Come on, do not tremble.

Neither ice or gas * does annoy ...

* * *

Thanks to the author who has kindly authorized me to reproduce one of his photos. Dedicated to a rather original ...

course you immediately observed was that the rope climbing Butress Observatory Road Classic ...

order not to lose, climbers give memorable names to the routes they travel.







* vacuum in the jargon

0 comments:

Post a Comment