Friday, February 25, 2011

Card Friend Who Got Engaged Wording

Report "Final"!

The documents left by mail this morning.
And the paper manuscript is ready to go in the mail.
Like what, everything starts to happen. But I must admit it feels weird: very mixed feelings that overwhelmed me last night, so that I could not click "send" before this morning!
First, I had the feeling of "losing" something, so I did not click on the famous "send", just to delay the deadline. And at the same time, I was seized with a sort of frenzy, emergency, who told me that he absolutely had to leave. Basically, it's the classic story of the child becomes an adult and must live his own life, but her mom has trouble letting go, she would accompany another stretch of road and is concerned about what he will become and how he is going to be able to manage without her.

So a story of trust: trust in others, in this particular publisher, but also and especially in myself and what I wrote: As the final manuscript stays with me, I do 'm officially not face the light and criticisms of the Other. But from the time the manuscript is gone, he no longer mine. It becomes public and saw his own life without me.
Still, I will still have a say on the tests before the final printing. Apart from that, I will not have my say and no letter or comma can be changed ...

Story to follow ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment