Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sound Blaster Extigy Windows 7

Starting

Important news today:

I started to write Volume 2. Yes, the Volume 1 is finished, it is the publishers that will accept or not to publish it. So, I started on Volume 2 this morning, after writing a few lines at night, the other day I had ideas, and I could not sleep until I did not have them written.

In this second volume, you will find Azuria and Jacques and Philippe. You'll encounter as Louise, and a number of questions will, hopefully, answers.
I'll tell you more later, when I advanced the plot. For now, all I can say is that Jacques will lead the investigation to convict the man who killed his daughter two years earlier. And it will also make every effort to reconnect with Louise, his wife whom he is separated.

For the rest ... it will be for later. You really thought that I would not reveal to you the whole story, though?

0 comments:

Post a Comment