Saturday, August 21, 2010

Abortion Clinics In Brampton

News Volume 2 Volume 2

Following the issue of Eli in the previous message, I owe you an answer just argued, because in the comments, it does not leave enough room. So Volume Two
advance gradually.

I built the story in two parts, because we now have two people to follow: Jacques and Azuria. To say more would reveal the end of Volume 1 that some have not yet read. So I will not elaborate on the plot.
Just know that as a result, there are two parallel stories, which are largely built. I say "largely" because I started cutting the chapters, and as with volume 1, I realized that between what I wanted to put on and what the characters actually live there sometimes margins. Do not I give them too much of freedom, otherwise they will live in history to their liking and all I have to follow and write. And I do not know where this would lead. Is the need to discipline all these characters out of paper!
Currently I have the frame for 27 chapters (which I think will all of Volume 2), which will probably be more consistent than those of Volume 1. But then again, maybe I advance. I also have the first 4 chapters completely written. But that's where I say there's a twist: Chapter 3 is normally the phase just before the 5 (yes, spare the suspense must be!), But the end of 3 does not allow the desired sequence with 5. So I have already reviewed the division to make it "stick". Or so I put the cart before the horse, or even cutting my only "glue" and I have not even melt the review chapters 3 and 5.
Here for now, I just returned from vacation, so I have not had time to get back, especially since we have a problem with hot water at home (since broken down boiler last night, it's nice to return from vacation!), so I spend more time searching for answers about the Internet than write ...

short, soon I'll tell you more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment