Monday, September 13, 2010

Infection Post Pedicure

Roman ... new? Some

It may be that things start to move slowly on the forehead of the novel. Regular readers may remember that I had contacted someone via the Internet to its impartial advice on the quality of my novel. It happens that this one is first and foremost a hands-on with everything he seems talents in graphic design, photo ... which launched a small business assisted self-publishing. Basically, it selects manuscripts, made all efforts for the author's expense since the author is self-publishing, but less expensive than some pseudo-publishers as it blooms heavily on the canvas.
In the day Saturday, I wanted to help my husband for his business by creating organic wines from a page on Facebook. And I invited all my contacts, including this gentleman. Who declined my invitation, but I asked his opinion on my novel ...
short, after all this discussion and all that, he agreed to work with me. It's beautiful, does not it?

So do not panic, the output is not for now. Because here it is: I'm still waiting input from three publishers publisher account (basically, the difference with the author's is that in publishing to publisher account is the publisher who pays for everything and made the pub, while in the author's, is the author of everything, and everything is dependent). When responses are received if they are negative, I am confident at the moment of a partnership with Filo and all he can give me in terms of advertising, SEO ...
It could be that my "baby" so early next year. Of course I'll keep you posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment