Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How To Hide My Sink Pedestal And Toilet System

road to publishing?

I raised the editor contacted three months ago and begun to look elsewhere to find a publisher. I sent several emails to publishers in the region to ask them how it is to be published by them.
But as I am under no illusions anyway, I also surveyed for self-publishing, namely to find a printer who does all this for me and not too expensive.
Ben is not won, but there's way to do something.

So I put, as usual, the cart before the horse: while I have no answer, Of course, publishers contacted today (again, the answer will come in two or three months), I made a simulation model for a book format 11 * 18 (paperback wholesale). And finally, I wrote what I thought I had 170 pages A4 in Word, with a font size 14. And my simulation, it gives a novel of 289 pages, including 8 pages of introduction (cover pages, title, copyright, etc..).
So I'll try to let it rest a bit now (especially since I am still waiting for proofreading!), And I'll keep you posted.

In a future post: either the obstacle course for editing, either obstacle course for self-publishing. It's strong!
(and thank you Katie, if you're ever here for explanations, news, pipes, and the time you're willing to spend to answer my questions!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment