Friday, May 21, 2010

How To Make Request For Housing Allowance Letter



I just spent my first week of convalescence to put some order in my library. So I made one record per pound (about 750 sheets anyway, I have not done for children's books that are not in our library, do not push it either).
Then I put the cards in the books, I took out every book shelves, and put everything ... in order.
Finally, I must remain roughly a little less than two linear feet. And as I have shelves less spaced for the pockets and less often for comics, but I had the good idea to rate novels "100,000" and the comics in "300,000", but that testing, poetry, drama, often in pocket also, are 800,000, 400,000 and 500,000, I finally put the comics in the end, for lack of sufficient height to the right place.
Another classification that is useless. Owl. We appreciate it.
In another life, I'm smarter and I will create a classification that reflects the format of the books as much as you theme. It is not tomorrow the day, what!

0 comments:

Post a Comment